Tuesday 24 March 2009

The Hounding Of David Oluwale (Preview)




The first time I came across the book by the same title, I was rather saddened by the story. It is still on my Amazon wish list of books to buy and read. However, I have not been able to get round to reading the book despite promises to do so.

So, imagine how excited I was when I heard it had been adapted for the stage. So far, the reviews have been great and I can't wait for the experience. These are the type of stories I love to see on stage. When a great injustice is brought to life and tackled head-on.

This is one of the reasons I love the stage. The characters tell you their stories. You are not being spoon-fed but they are telling it like it is and leaving it to you, to draw your own conclusions.

It has been described as a shocking and engrossing story. Now, I hope it lives up to expectations because I am seeing it on Saturday. Yippee!!!!

No comments: